Two sunshine awards!!!

The Sunshine Award

A couple of days ago, Andie from "Sweet.Southern.Spirited" was soooooo nice as to give me a Sunshine award!! Yaaiii! thanks so much Andie!!!

The Sunshine Award
Just a couple of days later, I realized that Charlene from "Toast with Charmalade" also awarded me with a Sunshine award!!! Double yaaaii!!! Thank you so much to both of you, this really must be my lucky week! jeje.
March 9 - Sunshine Award (3)
What is said about this award is: "The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world".

This makes this award even sweeter! The truth is that I do try to be a positive and cheerful person. My outlook on life is to enjoy even the smallest things and to look at the bright side of everything. I just like to have fun and smile all the time, its what I do. Thanks to all of you who have supported me on this journey and who have in turn inspired me. You are all very appreciated!
March 9 - Sunshine Award
So back to the award, the rules say I must:
1. Post the logo on my blog
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers
3. Link the nominees' blogs so others can get to know them
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link to the person you received this award from

It is SO hard to pick just 12 blogs, so please forgive me for those I didn't include. The truth is that you have all been so wonderful!

1. Lauren from This Little Piggie went to market
2. Elaine from Clothed Much
3. Keiko from Keiko Lynn
4. Sally from Already Pretty
5. Kyla from Blue Collar Catwalk
6. Sara from Swing the day away
7. Rebecca from The Clothes Horse
8. Jessica from What I Wore
9. Andrea from A Cat of Impossible color
10. Christina from Second Skin
11. Kendi from Kendi everyday
12. Sara & Lindsay from Two styles one city

Again, thank you so much for giving me this award. And a special thanks to all of you who have been so sweet to me, you are a part of me being happy each and everyday :)
March 9 - Sunshine Award (2)

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Congratulations to the recognition in both awards and for being the sunshine for my day every day. Your pics of jumping, cartwheeling and finally relaxing smiling in the grass and a cool expressive up way of saying how you feel. thanks for sharing that additional happiness. Congratulations and thanks to all you bloggers on these sites that have so much fun together sharing and adding something special each day to each one of you. Marie´s dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Marie! I'm honored. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You certainly deserve this award, no wonder you got it twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy go lucky girl always trying to be happy and make others happy. I love your attitude and it is definitely contagious. I agree with dad in thanking all the wonderful bloggers out there that visit you each and every day. I have enjoyed browsing many of your friends sites looking at their fashion creations. Congrats on the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very welcome! You are always so happy and positive and I definitely think you were a perfect person to receive this award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sums you up perfectly - congrats :D

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the blog award! And thanks for tagging me :)

    clothedmuch.blogspot.comv

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! This award really does sum you up perfectly!
    And thanks for think of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I had no idea that you gave me an award until I just got your comment! Thank you so much<33 That really means so much to me. You're such a sweetheart. :)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a beautiful woman! Congratulations of this award and thank you so much for thinking of me. Also, that comment from your dad just about made me cry. You are so lucky to have such a loving father who is so interested in your life and well being. I have a good dad too and it makes me really happy to see healthy father daughter relationships. Tell him how much you love him as often as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THANK YOU!! This is so nice! You are so cute and I love the positivity you bring :)

    (Sorry I'm so late on picking up my award. Better late than never, right??)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!