1. What color dominates your closet?
The truth is that I have ALL colors in my closet. I try to not exclude any color from my wardrobe, so it's pretty much a rainbow in there.... hehe
2. If money weren't an issue, how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?
It wouldn't change at all! I love that my closet is full of all sorts of bright and happy colors. I'm a very cheerful and positive person, so wearing color just comes natural to me :)
3. What is your mantra for mixing colors?
I find that pairing unexpected colors together can be very fun and exciting! I sorda go by trial and error. My favorite color combos right now are orange with mustard and blue with purple.
4. For you, how do you incorporate color in your outfits?
I do it pretty much in every way possible! One good way to incorporate color is to wear a patterned top (or skirt) and then use one of the bright colors in the pattern on your skirt (or top). Another way is to wear an all neutral outfit and wear pops of color with your purse or shoes. There are really endless ways to do it!
5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
Well, one of my favorite bloggers, Kendi from Kendi Everyday, does a magical job combining colors! I really get a lot of inspiration from her. I also really enjoy seeing the lovely ladies from Academichic make their fabulous color combos.