Car in the middle of the mall!

Sept 29 (1)
Sept 29 (2)
Sept 29 (3)
Sept 29 (4)
Sept 29 (5)
Sept 29 (6)
Today is the 27th day of my I Heart Shoes challenge! Today I'm wearing these blue Christian Siriano for Payless heels. When I first bought them, I thought I wouldn't get much use out of them; but I actually wear them all the time!

When: Thursday September 29, 2011

What:
White collar shirt: ? (Panama)
Skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Black Nine West belt: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.)
Beige trench: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Black Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.)
Blue heels: Christian Siriano for Payless

Where:
Work + Shopping for a friend's birthday present + Dinner date with my boyfriend.

Comments:
As I have mentioned a couple of times on my blog, my boyfriend really loves cars. Well, he particularly LOVES Porsche cars; and as I mentioned in this post, his family owns 5 Porches! Well, guess what? My boyfriend was asked to exhibit his classic Porsche in the middle of the most popular mall in Panama! Cool right?!
Sept 29 (7)
The mall has a car exhibit right now showing just a couple of classic historic cars; and my boyfriend was chosen to be one of the two cars representing classic Porsche's. He was so excited (And so was I of course!). So today we spent some time just hanging out in the mall, watching the random people wonder over my boyfriend's car :)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this skirt:
09 Sept 29

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!