Milk Maid Braids

Sept 17 (1)
Sept 17 (2)
Sept 17 (3)
Sept 17 (4)
Sept 17 (5)
Sept 17 (6)
Today is the 16th day of my I Heart Shoes challenge! Today I wore these pretty coral wedges that are both cute and comfy.

When: Saturday September 17, 2011

What:
Dress: Madison (Panama)
Brown cardi: ? (Panama)
Coral wedges: Present from my parents
Beige clutch: Present from my boyfriend's family (From this designer)
Earrings: Felix B. Maduro (Panama)

Where:
Work half a day + Lunch with my girl friends + Shopping with my mom + Mass and dinner with my family.

Comments:
Today I decided to try a bold new hairdo: Milk Maid braids! I have seen several bloggers wear this hairdo lately, and today I finally gave it a try. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked how it looked on me; but by the end of the day, I was pretty happy with this hairstyle.
Sept 17 (7)
However, this hairstyle isn't as easy as it seems! (Nope, it's not just two braids clipped to the top of your head). If you have a haircut with loads of layers like I do, this hairdo is kind of difficult. The braids have all of these hairs sticking out of it that looked weird on the top of my head. I managed to fix that though by using a cazillion bobby pins. Anywhoo, I think I would definitely make this hairdo again!

Oh, and btw, the fruit earrings I am wearing today were one of the many items from the other day's sneak peek!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this brown cardi:
09 Sept 17

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!