Glasses as an accessory?

Oct 09 (1)
Oct 09 (2)
Oct 09 (3)
Oct 09 (4)
Oct 09 (5)
Oct 09 (6)

When: Tuesday October 11, 2011

What:
Orange tee: Madison (Panama)
Floral skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Beige clutch: Present from my boyfriend's family (From this designer)
Beige pumps: eBay.com
Breakfast watch: Swatch (Panama)
Butterfly necklace: Present from my brother Mike (Europe)
Necklaces: ? (Panama)

Where:
Work + Renued my license + Shopping & lunch with my mom + Dinner date with my boyfriend.

Comments:
Today I decided to do one of my MANY to-do's of this month: Renue my license. This is the first time I renue my license, so all the visual and hearing tests were new to me. After getting that done, my mother decided to "kidnap" me "against my will" to accompany her shopping. Amongst the many things we bought, I got these cool geek-chic glasses!
Oct 09 (7)
I have always liked how the geek-chic glasses looked on other people, and I'm glad to finally have some of my own! I don't really need glasses (I see perfectly well), but I love the idea of being able to wear them from time to time as an accessory. I can't wait to make an outfit with these ;)

Do you own any geek-chic glasses?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this orange tee:
10 Oct 11

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I do have some geeky glasses that are supposed to be for my vision, but I never wear them.
    When I wear glasses as an accessory, they are sunglasses - and I wear those all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!