Avicci Concert!

March 07 (1)
March 07 (2)
March 07 (3)
March 07 (4)
March 07 (5)
**These are pictures of what I wore to work. I obviously changed for the concert ;)

When: Wednesday March 7, 2012

What:
Collar shirt: Conway (Panama)
Skirt: El Costo (Panama)
Belt: ? (Panama)
Heels: Payless Shoe Source (Panama)
Clutch: Asos.com

Get the look:
This look is so simple! Just wear a striped collar shirt with a black & white skirt. Finish off with a black & white necklace and a pop of color shoes!

Where:
Work + Concert of DJ Avicci (awesome!).

Comments:
I've been looking forward to today for about 2 months now! Today was the concert of a popular DJ called Avicci (anyone heard of him?). I really enjoy electronic music, so I was so excited when I found out that Avicci was coming to Panama. Let me just say, the concert was amaaaazing!
March 07 (6)

I really loved all the remixes he played and the light show was great too. I spent most of the night jumping up and down and singing to the top of my lungs. I had a blast!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this skirt:
03 March 07

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amo tus zapatos! Son tan cutes!!!!!!!!! Se te ven hermosos. Cada vez que veo estas fotos pienso ¿X q no puedo usar ropa pritty y bonita para ir a mi trabajooo?? Esta bn lindo todo tu outfit, facil de armar y se ve super fashion para el work. Tq! Dianin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Audrey Hepburn! A beautiful look and gorgeous shoes!

    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!