Golden sparkle

April 14 (1)
April 14 (2)
April 14 (3)
April 14 (4)
April 14 (5)
April 14 (6)
April 14 (7)
April 14 (8)
April 14 (9)

When: Saturday April 14, 2012

What:
Dress: c/o Sugarlips (Find it Here!)
Jacket: ? (Europe)
Heels: Zara (Panama)
Belt: ? (Panama)
Clutch: Asos.com
Panda ring: eBay.com
Star ring: Claire's (U.S.A.)
Black and Silver ring: Present from a good friend (Thanks Diana!)
Earrings: Pasarela (Panama)

Get the look:
Pair this Sugarlips dress (which is reduced from $99 to $48!) with a motorcycle jacket, black pumps, and a panda cocktail ring!

Where:
Work half a day + Saw an Improvisation show with my sister (which was awesome and hilarious!) + Had a bite to eat with my boyfriend.

Comments:
Today I went to an Improvisation show with my sister called Improv8. It.was.hilarious.!. It's basically a show that is completely improvised on the spot (no script). Its very very similar to the TV show "Who's line is it anyway?". I laughed sooooo hard and had a wonderful time.
April 14 (10)

Today I decided to wear this gorgeous dress that the lovely people from Sugarlips so kindly sent to me. I really love its unique shape and golden shine. Although the dress looks fantastic on its own, I wanted to make it a tad more casual by adding the motorcycle jacket. I got a whole lot of compliments today, so thanks Sugarlips for the wonderful dress!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this jacket:
04 April 14
04 April 14 (2)


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! You look beautifull with that dress, that dress is really nice! The color black and gold make it seems like for a red carpet, I just love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look just like a movie star - stunning!!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!