Happy 87th Birthday Grams!

Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (1) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (2) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (3) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (4) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (5) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (6) Floral dress by The Joy of Fashion (7)

When: Tuesday July 17, 2012

What:
Dress: Dorians (Panama)
Shirt: Conway (Panama)
Heels: Christian Siriano for Payless (Panama)
Clutch: Asos.com

Where:
Work + Lunch with a friend + Dinner party to celebrate my grandmother's birthday!

Comments:

Today my family and I celebrated my Grandmother's 87th Birthday!

July 17 (8)

Getting the whole family together is always a treat, but this time was particularly special because we have a new member of the family: Archie! He is my Uncle's new puppy:

July 17 (9)July 17 (10)

Isn't he just adoooorable?!?! And he was so fun to play with!

July 17 (11) July 17 (12)

As always, I had a wonderful time with my family. I especially enjoyed watching just how happy my grandmother was tonight. I can tell that spending time with the family means a lot to her.

July 17 (13)  

I want to send a big thanks to my entire family for being who they are, I love you guys!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!