Flats Challenge: How to wear Red and Green together

Aug 20 (1) Aug 20 (2)

Monday August 20, 2012

Many times I've wondered: "Is it possible to wear red and green together without looking like a walking Christmas tree?!". It is definitely a challenge, but I have found an easy way to pull it off!! All you need to do is wear more muted tones of red and green, and voila!

Aug 20 (3) Aug 20 (4)

Take today's outfit as an example, I wore olive green (rather than bright green) with a bright red and it doesn't look Christmas-y at all! Easy peasy right you guys ;)

Do you ever wear red and green together? What are your tips?

Aug 20 (5) Aug 20 (6) Aug 20 (9)

Oh, and btw, these cute (and very comfortable) crochet flats are currently on sale at Asos.com for only $10.22!!! Go take a look at them here!

I also wanted to point out this adorable locket I'm wearing. It has photos of my parents inside, so I always feel extra special when I wear it.
Aug 20 (7) Aug 20 (8)
{Dress: Madison (Panama)  ;  Cardigan: Madison (Panama)  ;  Crochet flats: Asos.com (Find it here!)  ;  Purse: Via Vai (Panama)  ;  Locket: eBay.com}


Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress:

  08 Aug 20

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!