Busy Busy

Summer Fashion (1) Summer Fashion (2)  

Tuesday September 11, 2012

Hi everyone!! I just wanted to apologize for being kind of behind on my posting. The last couple of weeks have been really busy for me, but I'm hoping to be back on schedule soon!

Summer Fashion (3) Summer Fashion (4) Summer Fashion (5) Summer Fashion (6)  

I do want to thank all of you for your continuous support. You are all so understanding and sweet, thank you so so much!

Summer Fashion (7) Summer Fashion (8)  
{Dress: Present from my parents  ;  Jacket: ? (Panama)  ;  Heels: Present from my friends  ;  Clutch: Dorians (Panama)}

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this dress: Floral dress Remix

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!