Check it out!

Sept 10 (1) Sept 10 (2)  

Monday September 10, 2012 (Daytime)

Here's a quick post showing what I wore during the daytime of this past Monday! Today was a very special day since it was my parents' 35 year wedding anniversary!! Yai!! I'll post more about this later, so stay tuned ;)

Sept 10 (3) Sept 10 (4)  

I'm just wearing a quick and easy outfit today. I really love the checkered print of this Asos skirt! It makes me want to go out for a picnic... hehe.

Sept 10 (5)  

{Top: Conway  ;  Skirt: Asos.com  ;  Heels: Asos.com  ;  Clutch: Present from my parents  ;  Sunglasses: Lovemelrose.com}

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this skirt: 09 Sept 10

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!