Yummy Dinner and Wine

Summer Fashion Summer Fashion  

Saturday September 15, 2012

When the weekend comes along, I always get in the mood of wearing cute hats like this Forever 21 pink hat! I love how they add pizazz to any simple floral dress.

Summer Fashion Summer Fashion Summer Fashion 

I forgot to post about this yummy dinner I had the other day to celebrate my boyfriend's brother's b-day! We went to a delicious Peruvian restaurant called Segundo Muelle. We ate scrumptious food, said funny stories, and sipped on some wine. I would actually like to point out that I don't exactly like wine, but I'm trying to like it!

Summer Fashion Summer Fashion  

Not only was the food delish, but the dessert was even better! Apple crisp with ice cream? Yes please!

Summer Fashion Summer Fashion  

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

Summer Fashion Summer Fashion Summer Fashion  
{Dress: Madison (Panama) (Similar here!)  ;  Wedges: Estampa (Panama) (Similar here!) ;  Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx (U.S.A.) (Similar here!)  ;  Hat: Forever21.com (Similar here!)  ;  Cat watch: Asos.com (Find it here!)}

 
Here are all the ways in which I've worn these polka dot wedges:

  Polka dot Wedges Remix

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!