OMG! Featured in Cosmopolitan for Latinas Magazine!

Cosmopolitan for Latinas Feature  

Guuuuyysss!!!!! I was featured in Cosmopolitan for Latinas Magazine representing Panama Fashion! OOOOOOOOOMMMGGG!!! This is such a dream come true for me!

To think I started my blog three years ago just as a hobby... and look at me now. I quite literally jumped up and down and ran around my house like a little girl when I first found out that Cosmopolitan was interested in featuring me. I mean, we are talking about Cosmo people!!

Cosmopolitan for Latinas Feature  

Next week, I'll post more photos of the outfit featured in the magazine as well as more details on the process. But for now I just want to say.... DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

I'M SO HAPPY ;)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congrats on this feature. This is such a big deal and I'm so happy for you. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words of encouragement. Keep up the awesome blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that is such exciting news! Congratulations, you really deserve this :)


    Autumn Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Aaaaww thank you so much Julie!!! You are soooooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Marie - Congrats :D


    Sal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!