Orlando Day 4: Shopping & Blue Man Group!

Oct 29 (1) Oct 29 (2)  

Monday October 29, 2012

Since we were so exhausted from yesterday's Halloween Horror Night, today we decided to take it easy. We spent most of the morning and afternoon shopping till we dropped. I bought soooo many things, I can't wait to wear them and show all of you!

Oct 29 (3) Oct 29 (4)  

At night, we went to Universal Studio's Citywalk to see the show Blue Man Group. The Citywalk was so beautiful at night. I especially enjoyed how all of the lights would reflect in the water.

Oct 29 (5) Oct 29 (6)  

The Blue Man Group show was sooooo cool! It was innovative, entertaining, and very very funny. Have any of you seen it? If not, I highly recommend it!

Oct 29 (7)  

We all really enjoyed recharging our batteries a little today... especially since tomorrow was our last park day at Epcot and Magic Kingdom... stay tuned to see the photos! 

Oct 29 (9)

{Shirt: ? (Panama)  ;  Jacket: Forever21 (old)  ;  Jeans: Estampa (Panama)}

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. How exciting !!
    F21... i love that store ! they have the best accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun day! I haven't shopped at Forever21 in a while even though it's only 10 min. away lol. I have heard good things about The Blue Man too. Looks fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had fun in my city! Aren't our outlet malls the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love DIsney and Universal Pictures. It is always exciting!
    Hugs!www.peach-punch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Hii!! You are from Orlando?!?! I didn't know that!! Yes, the shopping is just amazing, and there seems to be so many entertaining things to do there! Glad you live in such a fun place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6.  I totally agree!! I buy almost all of my accessories at Forever 21, they are both trendy and affordable. Thanks for stopping by Lorena :)

    ReplyDelete
  7.  Yes!! The Blue Man group show is really good, you should see it sometime! Hope you are doing well Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you really did shop! I've never seen Blue Man Group but am always tempted when we go to Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing holidays, I want it too!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pictures dear!
    and thanks so much for your comment on my blog
    xx
    Almu
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue man group! we went to see them when they played at Texas A&M. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jajaja no me sorprende lo del shopping... es mas.. dudo que esa haya sido tu unica bolsa de shopping jajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the jacket

    Perfect styling!

    www.northernstyle.blog.com 

    ReplyDelete
  14.  Hahahaha me conoces demasiado bien... hubo VARIAS bolsas como estas. Literalmente casi lloro de dolor en camino al carro porque las bolsas estaban tan pesadas que me lastimaban las manos... BUAJAJAJAJAJ

    ReplyDelete
  15.  I'm so glad to hear you have seen them as well!! They are SOO fun aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to see the Blue Man Group sooo bad but the tickets are so expensive! 

    xo Ashleyluckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your dresse! you are always beautiful!
    shopping at forevere21.....
    bizz

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!