Ralph Lauren "Your Life in Color" Photo Challenge!

Ralph Lauren Challenge (1)  

Hello everyone! I'm back from my trip to Orlando, and I'm working really hard to organize my photos and show them to all of you ;)

In the meantime, I thought I would let you all know about this Ralph Lauren "Your Life in Color" Photo Challenge I'm participating in. This challenge/contest has cool prizes and is open for people living in Panama, the United States, and many other countries. So feel free to participate as well!


Ralph Lauren Challenge (2)  

WHAT IT IS:
This is a weekly photo challenge were you upload inspirational images according to each week's theme, and you can win amazing prizes!

HOW IT WORKS:
Each week a new challenge will be announced via the Ralph Lauren fragrances Facebook page. The challenges will be based on the Big Pony fragrance personalities. Then you just submit your photo, and you are participating! A couple of requirements:
  1. You must "Like" the Ralph Lauren fragrances Facebook page to participate.
  2.  Photos can be submitted in several ways:
    • Uploaded from your computer
    • Existing Facebook photo album
    • Instagram feed via Facebook
    • Instagram mobile application 

Ralph Lauren Challenge (4)  

WEEKLY WINNER PRIZES:
Each week, one photo per participating country will be chosen by the Ralph Lauren Corporate team as the weekly winner. The weekly winner will receive the complete Big Pony Fragrance Collection For Women and For Men (8 fragrances total for each winner). Weekly winning photos will also be featured on the global Ralph Lauren Fragrances Facebook Page.

GRAND PRIZE SELECTION:
20 Semi-Finalists selected will be uploaded to the Ralph Lauren Fragrances  Facebook page and will be open to public voting (via "Liking"). The image that receives the most "likes" will be awarded the grand prize of becoming the Ralph Lauren Fragrances Facebook timeline cover photo for 14 days (imagine the publicity!!).
Ralph Lauren Challenge (5)

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE:
This week's challenge (from Friday November 2nd to Thursday November 8) is to "Show What Attracts You". The weekly favorites will be posted on Wednesday November 14. 

So go on over to the Ralph Lauren fragrances Facebook page and submit a photo of something that attracts you or catches your eye. I submitted the following picture:
Ralph Lauren Challenge (7)

What attracts me is to travel the world with my boyfriend ;)

Every week there is a new challenge! I'll let you know next week's challenge once it is up! I hope one of you win ;)

Ralph Lauren Challenge (8)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it!